A History of Accomplishment: Disciplined, Solid Foundation
- Born in 1962 in Orlando, FL. Attended Oak Ridge High School. Graduated 1980.
- Stetson University (Deland, FL): history major. Graduated 1984 with a degree in Liberal Arts.
- Mercer Law School (Macon, GA): Juris Doctorate degree. Graduated 1987.
- Member of the Florida Bar in good standing since 1988.
- Board Certified Workers Compensation Attorney since 1994.
- Opened Law Office of Scott P. Williams, P.A. 2000.
- Circuit Civil Certified Mediator 2001.
- Adjunct State Mediator for Orlando and Daytona Districts 2001-2002.